Annual Cardholder Notice
Annual Error Resolution Notice
In cases of errors or electronic transfers on your MovoCash card, call Customer Service at (866) 533-6686, or email email@example.com or telephone us at the number on the back of your Card or write to us the Program Manager at MovoCash, Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, 2nd Floor, Palo Alto, CA 94301 as soon as you can, if you think an error has occurred in your Card Account.
If your Card receives wages, salary, or other employee compensation that are made on a recurring basis or you receive electronic deposits of federal payments to your Card, the following provisions of this Section also apply:
- We must allow you to report an error until sixty (60) days after the earlier of the date you electronically access your Card Account, if the error could be viewed in your electronic history, or the date we sent the FIRST written history on which the error appeared.
- You may request a written history of your transactions at any time by calling us at the number on the back of your Card, (866) 533-6686 or writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Program Manager MovoCash, Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, 2nd Floor, Palo Alto, CA 94301 or calling our administrative office at 1(866) 533-6686.
- You will need to tell us: (1) your name and Card Number; (2) why you believe there is an error, and the dollar amount involved, and (3) approximately when the error took place. If you tell us orally, we will require that you send your complaint or question in writing within ten (10) business days.
- We will determine whether an error occurred within ten (10) business days (five (5) business days* for Visa Point of Sale Signature unauthorized debit transactions) after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly. If we need more time, however, we may take up to forty-five (45) days to investigate your complaint or question. If we decide to do this, we will provisionally credit your Card within ten (10) business days (five (5) business days* for Visa Point-of Sale Signature unauthorized debit transactions) for the amount you think is in error, so that you will have the use of the money during the time it takes to complete the investigation.* On an exception basis as determined by the dispute resolution team, Visa allows the five (5) day provisional credit to be extended to ten (10) business days if additional investigation is warranted.
Here are a few other items of importance to note:
- If you do not have wages, salary, or other employee compensation that are made on a recurring basis or federal payments (for example, Social Security benefits, tax refunds or other government payments) deposited to your Card Account, we may not credit your Card.
- If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and you do not provide it within ten (10) business days, (five (5) business days for Visa Point-of Sale Signature unauthorized debit transactions) we may not credit your Card Account.
- For errors involving new Cards, POS transactions, or foreign-initiated transactions, we may take up to ninety (90) days to investigate your complaint or question.
- We will tell you the results within three (3) business days after completing the investigation.
- If we decide that there was no error, we will send you a written explanation and debit your Card Account for the amount of the provisional credit.
- You may ask for copies of the documents that we used in our investigation. If you need more information about our error-resolution procedures, call us at the number on the back of your Card.
- If your Card Account does not receive wages, salary, or other employee compensation that is made on a recurring basis or does not receive electronic deposits of federal payments, all of this Section applies, except we will not credit your Card Account until our investigation is complete and we have determined an error occurred.
Annual Privacy Notice
Additionally, we want to remind you about our information sharing practices. You may withdraw your consent to receive Communications in electronic form or opt out of information sharing at any time by contacting us at (866) 533-6686, or writing to the Program Manager at email@example.com or visiting www.movo.cash. If you do withdraw your consent, we will close your Card Account, except where prohibited by law. We will not impose any fee to process the withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications. Any withdrawal of your consent to receive electronic Communications will be effective only after we have a reasonable period of time to process your request for withdrawal. In the meantime, you will continue to receive Communications in electronic form. If you withdraw your consent, the legal validity and enforceability of prior Communications delivered in electronic form will not be affected.
WHAT DOES METROPOLITAN COMMERCIAL BANK DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
|Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.|
|The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
|All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Metropolitan Commercial Bank chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.|
|Reasons we can share your personal information||Does Metropolitan Commercial Bank share?||Can you limit this sharing?|
|For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus||Yes||No|
|For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you||Yes||No|
|For joint marketing with other financial companies||Yes||No|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your transactions and experiences||No||We don’t share|
|For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness||No||We don’t share|
|For non-affiliates to market to you||No||We don’t share|
Call 1-866-363-8226 or visit www.metropolitanbankny.com
What We Do
|How does Metropolitan Commercial Bank protect my personal information?||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.|
|How does Metropolitan Commercial Bank collect my personal information?||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|Affiliates||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Metropolitan Commercial Bank does not share with our Affiliates so they can market to you.|
|Non-affiliates||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies. Metropolitan Commercial Bank does not share with non-affiliates so they can market to you.|
|Joint Marketing||A formal agreement between non-affiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you. Our joint marketing partners include credit card account companies.|
Other Important Information
|For Alaska, Illinois, Maryland and North Dakota Customers. We will not share personal information with nonaffiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing – without your authorization.
For California Customers. We will not share personal information with nonaffiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing – without your authorization. We also will limit our sharing of personal information about you with our affiliates to comply with all California privacy laws that apply to us.
For Massachusetts, Mississippi and New Jersey Customers. We will not share personal information from deposit or share relationships with nonaffiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing – without your authorization.
For Texas Customers. If you have a complaint, first contact the customer service division of Metropolitan Commercial Bank at 1-866-363-8226. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding the company’s money transmission activity, please direct your complaint to Texas Department of Banking, 2601 North Lamar Boulevard, Austin, Texas 78705, 1-877-276-5554 (toll free), www.dob.texas.gov.
For Vermont Customers. We will not share personal information with nonaffiliates either for them to market to you or for joint marketing without your authorization, and we will not share personal information with affiliates about your creditworthiness without your authorization.